A WHOLE BODY WORKOUT – 15 minute BARRE, by Jessica
BACK EXERCISES – A BACK STRENGTHENER, by Rona
The soft ball, as usual, may make you wobble a little. Keep trying and it will get easier.
Position yourself on all fours. Make sure your hands are under your shoulders, and knees under your hips.
- Level one – Extend your leg, and bring it back.
- Level two – extend the opposite arm at the same time as extending the leg.
- Extra challenge. Put a soft ball under your knee and repeat either level one, or two. Do 5 times on each side.
- Level three – All four limbs float up and paddle legs and arms together. Do 10 times.
- Stretch – Rock hips and then child pose
A LOWER BACK and HAMSTRING CHALLENGE, by Rona
Position yourself on your back. Feet on the ground.
- Level one – Peel your spine off, vertebrae by vertebrae. Do 10 times.
- Level two – Put arms up, fingers pointing to the ceiling. Peel your spine off, and then down. Do 10 times.
- Level three – Peel your spine off, then left your heels off and then place them down. Do 10 times
- Level four – Put a ball under your foot. Peel your spine off, get to the top, and then take your other foot off and raise it to 90-degree angle and then place it back down. Do 5 times on each side.
ARMS, by Rona
You need a resistance band for these exercises. You can purchase these at the studio for £7. Put one foot underneath the band.
- Level – To increase resistance take more of the band in your hand.
THE HUNDRED – A STOMACH BURNER, by Rona