I’m sure some of you are thinking about how we might be helping to protect you at the studio. We are going to try our hardest to look after you all. Here is our plan. Please do feel free to ask any questions:
- Please can I ask you not to attend a class if you or anyone in your household has any symptoms of COVID-19 (high temp, dry persistent cough, loss of taste or smell)
- Before attending a class, please make sure you bring your own water bottle and towel to the studio
- Please arrive 3-5 minutes before the class. You will be expected to stay outside the first floor door in Brentwood, to prevent people congregating inside.
- Please wear a mask UNTIL you have got onto your machine. And then put it back on when you get off to clean your machine
- When at the studio can you please maintain social distance of 2m
- When you walk in the ground floor entrance, please don’t pass anyone on the stairs
- You will be welcomed in one by one
- When you first arrive, there will be an alcohol gel dispenser at the door. Please use it.
- The instructors will have visors that they will use as much as they are able to during the workout. But they will keep a 2m distance from everyone.
- The straps on the machines that you hold will be vinyl covered so they can be wiped down after every single class
- After every class we would appreciate it if you could please wipe your machine down with the usual wipes
- After your workout you will asked to use the alcohol gel bottles spread across the studio
- You will then be asked to clean your machine with the wipes provided, and the straps.
- The instructor will also be mopping in between the machines, and the disposable head will be thrown away after each session.
- The studio will be cleaned very regularly as well.
- When the instructor leaves at the end of the day they will wipe as they leave.
Any questions email – firstname.lastname@example.org